1. Information included in this Site should only be considered current as of the day it was posted or the day it was originally released (for example, the date of a press release). Joy Global Inc. has no intention of updating, and disclaims any duty to update, the information included in this web site. The information in this Site is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Joy Global Inc. shall have no liabilities or responsibilities for errors or omissions in this site.
2. All statements on this Web site other than historical facts are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. These statements are identified by forward-looking terms such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “indicate,” “may be,” “objective,” “plan,” “predict,” “will be,” and similar expressions. Such statements are based on our current expectations and we undertake no obligation to update such statements to reflect new information, events, or otherwise. In addition to the assumptions and other factors referred to in this Web site, cautionary factors and other information are set forth in our public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including those set forth under “Risk Factors” in our Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q.
3. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted. Joy Global Inc. retains ownership of all right, title and interest in all copyrights in all documents, text, images and software owned by Joy Global Inc. and they may not be used except as provided in this Legal Notice or in the text on the Site without written permission of Joy Global Inc. Further, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Joy Global Inc. and its affiliates or other third parties and nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without written permission of the owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. The transmission of this web site material shall not be construed to grant a license of any type under any patents owned or controlled by Joy Global Inc. You are also advised that Joy Global Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. You may only copy and print material published on this web site for your personal information, provided that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear on any copy or print and provided that the materials are not modified.
5. You may not retransmit any files from this web site or any modified versions of any files on this web site without the express written permission from Joy Global Inc.
6. Joy Global Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and it not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. This Site is administered by Joy Global Inc. from its offices in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and this Site and these Terms (including without limitation the validity, construction and performance of duties related to the Terms) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and more particularly the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Joy Global Inc. makes no representation that materials or services at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the materials or services at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation U.S. export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You agree that any cause of action or claim that you may have relating to this Site must be made or instituted within one year of when the cause of action or claim accrued.
8. All information on this web site is subject to change without notice.
9. Effective Date March 30, 2009. Copyright 1998-2009 Joy Global Inc. All Rights Reserved.