In the last 20 years, Joy Global has supported almost 50 major dragline shutdowns around the world, handling major overhauls on virtually all types of draglines:
- All sizes, from the smallest to the largest draglines in the world
- All vendors and all makes
- All capacities
Past shutdown upgrades have included a wide range of services, such as:
- Gradial-design tub installations
- Rails, rollers, and racks service
- Propel system rebuilds
- Cam bearing installation
- Front-end rebuilds
- Tri-structure feet and back leg installation
- Deck pad installation and concentric conversion
- Front girder upgrades
- Swing rack installation
Our shutdown process includes full project management from our team of dragline experts. We act as your primary contractor for the entire process, handling everything from shutting down the equipment, completing the overhaul, and re-commissioning the equipment. Our project management processes have been proven to minimize shutdown times to the lowest in the industry.
We use P&H brand parts – regardless of your equipment’s manufacturer – assuring you of parts that have been meticulously developed and rigorously inspected and tested to deliver the long-term performance you expect from an OEM.