The LT-1051 hard rock loader, with a rated load capacity of 10,000 kg (22,000 lbs.), is ideal for medium-size openings for both load-and-carry and truck-loading applications. The LT-1051 is perfect for height-restricted areas and can be equipped with an optional ejector bucket. The LT-1051, like all Joy loaders, is designed specifically for ease of use and maintenance, with simple operation gauges and a rugged long-life structure, providing the lowest possible total costs of operation including low capital costs.
Designed for safe operation and maintenance
The LT-1051 includes multiple features that are designed to maximize safety for both the operator and the maintenance staff:
- ROPS/FOPS canopies and cabins provide protection to the operator
- Fail-safe braking system features a spring-applied braking system that activates when low hydraulic oil pressure or electrical failures are detected
- Operation interlocks prevent accidental machine activation
- Three-point mounting and anti-slip steps minimize slips and falls
- Hot component isolation to prevent inadvertent contact
Designed for reliability
The LT-1051 has been designed for reliability and long component life, including the following features:
- Rugged steel frame
- MIL (military specification) components that meet international standards
- Heavy-duty all-mechanical powertrain featuring Dana components for a rugged platform and long service life
- Hydraulic systems with piston pumps
- Severe-duty electrical system
- Collet-style pins for lower wear and reduced maintenance
Designed for ease of maintenance
The LT-1051 includes several key features that reduce maintenance times and costs, including:
- Ground-level maintenance design to eliminate climbing
- Centralized lubrication system
- Simple mechanical design
Designed for productivity
The LT-1051 has been designed to provide the highest possible productivity in its class:
- Combines power and efficiency to provide fast tramming speeds and cycle times, with impressive breakout power
- Easy-to-use controls are simple to train and simple to operate
- Rugged structures and heavy-duty components increase equipment uptime
Designed for customization
The LT-1051 has many options available, including:
- FOPS/ROPS certified enclosed operator’s cab with air conditioning and/or heat
- Automatic lubrication system
- Ejector bucket
- Fire suppression system
- Radio remote control
- Spare rim
Forks and an optional quick-attach coupler (which allows the bucket to be quickly replaced with forks) are available for utility applications. The buckets can be equipped with a variety of wear packages, depending on the application.
|Hydraulic breakout force lift
|Hydraulic breakout force tilt
|SAE breakout force
|SAE static tipping load
|Height to top of canopy
||31 ft. 11 in.
|Length: rear axle to bumper
|Center hinge to rear axle
||7 ft. 6 in.
|Center hinge to front axle
||5 ft. 2 in.
||5 ft. 8 in.
|Height to top of hood
||6 ft. 3 in.
|Height: ground clearance
||1 ft. 5 in.
|Height: dump clearance
||4 ft. 10 in.
|Height: bucket pin
||10 ft. 3 in.
|Height: bucket raised
||16 ft. 4 in.
||8 ft. 9 in.
|Maximum width RF
||7 ft. 3 in.
||R 22 ft. 2 in.
||R 11 ft. 5 in.
|Roll back angle