Our service-for-hire teams are equipped to provide OEM-quality services and repairs at your shop or mining operation location, allowing you to extend the life of your equipment while maximizing your long-term investment.
We know the key to field service success is having skilled, trained personnel. Our service team members are experts in surface and underground mining equipment repairs as well as disassembly, relocation, and reassembly. They have the capability to perform OEM quality repairs on all Joy Global equipment as well as surface and underground mining equipment from all major manufacturers.
The team is experienced in a variety of market applications, including coal and industrial minerals, and understands the specific needs of these applications. We work directly with your staff, ensuring expedient turnaround times.
These safety-focused mechanics, welders, and electricians come to your site with completely tooled service trucks, ready to perform a full range of welding, mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical services. In addition, we have a service sled for transferring repair equipment to underground locations.
The team is certified for surface and underground work in all states, with the appropriate contractor licenses in place where required.
Use our service-for-hire team for the following services and repairs:
- Service across all product lines
- Component replacement
- Line-boring services
- Proximity/camera system installation
- Hydraulic cylinder replacement
- Continuous Miners
- Cutter drum maintenance and/or replacement
- Traction system repairs for wear runners, crawler chains and planetaries
- Gathering head repairs
- Sprocket replacement
- Longwall Systems
- Shearing machines cutter drum maintenance and/or replacement
- Welding services for armored face conveyors
- Powered roof support maintenance and repair
- Support for longwall moves
- Wheel Loaders
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic repair services
- Welding, mechanical and electrical repairs